Lamp Shades - - Look of stained glass created
*Future works -
Safari - jungle motifs, & more inspirations
Information about the shades - Adaptable to a hanging fixture
Oasis - Sold and no longer available
"Party At The Oasis"
7" Bottom: 18" Height: 11"
- Unique, one-of-a-kind, artist signed lampshade
- Inspired by the work of renowned Mexican artist,
Diego Rivera (1886-1957) "Dance in Tehauntepec"
a/k/a "Fiesta Tehunas" 1928
- Quality art shade, an heirloom treasure
Homeland - Sold and no longer available
l/8" Bottom: 16" Height: 10 1/2" $175
- Artist signed and one-of-a-kind lampshade
- Southwestern inspiration based on work entitled
"Red Shoe Lily" by Linda Carter Holman, features the
- Alcatraces (Lily flower of Mexico)
- Presented in the realistic look of "aged" crackled stained glass.
Fertile - Sold
and no longer available
Bottom: 18" Height: 12 3/4"
- Stunning creative work lampshade presented in the style of "talavera"
- Mexican pottery artform
- Bold rich primary colors
- Uniquely designed and one-of-a-kind
- Highly detailed
- Large substantial art shade
Journey - Sold and no longer
Top: 6 1/8" Bottom: 16"
Height: 10 1/2"
- Reflection thru meditation
- Crackled stained glass appearance
- Heirloom treasure
Azio - Sold and
no longer available
Top: 7" Bottom: 18"
- Bold and vibrant lampshade
- Primary colors
Talavera - Sold and no longer available
Top: 6 1/8" Bottom: 16" Height: 10 1/2"
- Talavera concept lampshade
- Prime example of vibrant colors and hand painted artistry designs associated with the
finest of Mexican pottery known as "talavera"
- Unique application of talavera art
Standard lightbulb 40 up to 75 watts
All lampshades are "child-safe",
durable, fire resistant
They are very easy care, dust with a soft
Unlike glass, your Lighting Art 2000
lampshade will not shatter if dropped
Created on a fabric shade
with a laminate backing
Truely unique in concept and all are one-of-a-kind
Custom orders also created
Future works - Safari - jungle motifs,
& more inspirations